reach out to pick my brain, book my time, seek
my advise or share a cup of coffee.
Are you ready to
make workshops work?
088: A (Virtual) Museum as a Workshop Space with Roumayne Schepers
As a facilitator, trainer, coach, or team leader, you set the stage for successful group collaboration. You have the opportunity to guide groups through challenges to solutions.
We don't have time to waste in bad workshops or meetings.
I am a behavioural economist, a podcast host and a workshop facilitation expert on a mission to help you to make workshops work!
“Myriam is much more than a facilitator. I think she is a sense maker and the world needs more sense-making.”
Oscar Trimboli, Author of "Deep Listening", Professional Speaker, Mentor
Work with me
Book an exploration call to find out how we can
- Leverage your expertise for you to prepare an outstanding workshop experience for your client or team.
- Translate your offline content into a collaborative online workshop.
- Find insights about your biggest challenge in my virtual mastermind (click here for more information)
Together, we cut through the clutter and lift your facilitation mindset, skillset and toolset to the next level.
"Myriam is caring, yet challenges and brings out the best of a group.
A very professional and refreshing approach."
Eva-Maria Weidner, Director of Global Sales Communication - Lufthansa Group
When I speak of a workshop, I mean:
A participatory tool to harvest the collective intelligence of a group to achieve a goal that could not be achieved by each individual alone.
From my experience, workshops work if …
- Everyone shares the same understanding about the workshop purpose and goals.
- Each participant has an active role and feels free and safe to contribute independent of hierarchies, departments and generations.
- The group achieves the result they came for and everyone has clarity about the next steps once they step out of the workshop.
Book an exploration call to find out how we can make your workshops work!