Let's share space to put our minds together
Take a seat at my virtual table for a powerful learning experience
New circumstances require new ways of thinking, so let’s put our minds together in the same shared space. You’re invited to take a seat at my virtual table together with other experts in your field for a powerful learning experience.
Where do you find new perspectives to solve your current challenges? Where can you connect face-to-face in the same space.
A mastermind is a peer-coaching session where small groups of experts share their knowledge to solve each's particular challenge.
Yes, we can ...
... translate the magic of sharing expertise - being there for each other - into the virtual world.
I apply my facilitation practice to Zoom and Mural to hold a safe space in which you can find answers to your most important questions.
- You get 2.5 hours with experts in your field
- You get 30 minutes in the spotlight: Myself, and a a curated group of five minds and hearts help you to make sense of your situation.
- You get 2.5 hours of peer-coaching with experts in the field of facilitation.
- With state-of-the-art virtual tools, I will guide you and the group through a fast-paced and powerful process with shared whiteboard (mural) and face-to-face (zoom).
- Our perspectives on your situation will reveal new opportunities that you have not considered before.
What could change in your current situation if you joined the next intake and found answers, connections, inspiration - if you found perspective and focus time?
What you get
A mastermind session is worth a day of coaching - even more
We share our expertise and knowledge on a topic that matters to you.
- You learn from the challenges the other participants.
- You get insights on the practice and experience of other facilitators.
- You learn new online collaboration tools and virtual facilitation practice.
- You can practice your own virtual facilitation style.
This is what you get:
- Your time in the spotlight: 30 minutes of coaching, targeted feedback, advice and insights from 4 experts, plus myself.
- A session filled with meaningful conversations, new insights, top-level learnings.
- Comprehensive preparation-material, including explainer videos to get familiar with the online tools.
- Access to a network of professional facilitators on Slack.
- Exclusive networking opportunity and cocktail reception (please bring your own drinks to the virtual version 🙂
The mastermind concept follows a simple procedure:
Each table hosts 5 participants + Myself.
Every participant receives 30 minutes in the spotlight. You can use your time to ask for feedback, advice, methods or best practices.
Through the curated diversity of the group, you will find new perspectives from experts in the field of facilitation. They will point out strengths that you might not have acknowledged before. And, you will learn from their challenges.
In 2.5 hours, you get insights worth of a full coaching day.
The quality of a mastermind depends on the individuals who attend it. Each member must be willing to share knowledge, expertise and genuine feedback. Then, the group will grow larger than its parts.
Therefore, I carefully select all participants. Everyone must be eager to give and take - ideas, feedback, and joy.
The admission fee is 297 Euro (+ VAT) or 320 USD.
Join the next intake.
Register now to secure your place at our virtual mastermind table.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with further information about the upcoming intakes and payment options.
Your host and facilitator
Myriam Hadnes has an academic background in Economics and Sociology. She earned a PhD in Behavioural Economics from Goethe University Frankfurt and now applies her insights to her facilitation practice.
While Myriam taught Bachelor, Master and PhD students in Europe and Asia experimental economics, she now works with international clients such as the European Investment Bank, Porsche and the Lufthansa Group.
Since March 2019, Myriam hosts a podcast on workshop facilitation for which she interviews facilitators, change managers and coaches about successful ways to facilitate collaboration of teams. The “workshops work” podcast attracts almost 3,000 plays per month.
At the event, we will follow the flow:
- Check-in and warm-up
- First 2 spotlight sessions of 30 minutes each
- Break to relax our bodies & minds
- Second round of spotlight sessions
- Debrief & Harvesting
- Networking and reflection
Before the event, you will receive comprehensive prep-material in the form of explainer videos, access to the online platform, guidelines, and questions that will help you to get ready for your time in the spotlight.
Experience showed that a sound preparation pays off. If you ask your peers precise questions you will get spot-on answers, inspiration, and advice.