Do your meetings give you energy?
Who remains silent in your workshops?
What are the results of your last workshop?
Are you looking forward to your next meeting?
As a workshop facilitator, you set the stage for success or failure of professional gatherings. It is in your hands whether the group achieves its goals, whether it translates challenges into solutions.
I am a behavioural economist, a podcast host and professional facilitator and:
It is my mission to help you to make workshops work!
“Myriam is much more than a facilitator. I think she is a sense maker and the world needs more sense-making.”
Oscar Trimboli, Author of "Deep Listening", Professional Speaker, Mentor
Work with me
To make workshops work, I help you to
- Leverage your expertise to prepare a workshop where groups effectively communicate, collaborate and co-create.
- Get your team up to speed to facilitate their own workshops and meetings.
And, I facilitate “boutique workshops” and masterminds myself. I help groups and teams who want to get from confusion, to clarity, to action.
"Myriam is caring, yet challenges and brings out the best of a group.
A very professional and refreshing approach."
Eva-Maria Weidner, Director of Global Sales Communication - Lufthansa Group
When I speak of a workshop, I mean:
A participatory tool to harvest the collective intelligence of a group to achieve a goal that could not be achieved by each individual alone.
From my experience, workshops work if …
- Everyone shares the same understanding about the workshop purpose and goals.
- Each participant has an active role and feels free and safe to contribute independent of hierarchies, departments and generations.
- The group achieves the result they came for and everyone has clarity about the next steps once they step out of the workshop.