Work with me
Designing, preparing and facilitating a workshop can be an overwhelming experience. What if we could make it energising?
My clients rely on me as their
- Sparring partner (read: coach) or advisor
- Facilitator to design and deliver workshops or meetings
- Trainer to get internal facilitators up to speed.
How can we work together to make workshops work?
Speak to me: In my weekly office hour. Click here
“Myriam helped us to think, reflect and ultimately create
- which lead to innovative and
very satisfying results!”
Eva-Maria Weidner, Director of Global Sales Communication - Lufthansa Group
New circumstances require new ways of thinking. Where do you find inspiration to solve your current challenges?
A mastermind is a peer-coaching session where small groups of experts share their knowledge to solve each's particular challenge.
- You get 30 minutes in the spotlight: Five minds and hearts will be with you to help you to get out of the box.
- With modern virtual tools, I will guide you and the group through a fast-paced sense-making process.
- Our perspectives on your situation will reveal new opportunities that you have never considered before.
You can find more information on www.workshops.work/mastermind
“Myriam is incredibly intelligent and great at helping me give the best of myself.”
Eugenio Moliní, Podcast guest on episode 054
How can you know whether I am the person who can help you to make workshops work? Well, you can find out yourself:
- Listen to my podcast
- Click here to download my free 12-steps checklist that guides you through the workshop preparation. And, it comes with a free online course.
- Speak to me: Reserve your slot in my weekly office hour.
To join my virtual mastermind: Click here.
“Myriam created an experience, summed up by one member
of the team who said her methods were 'addictive'.”
Henry von Blumenthal, European Investment Bank Institute