Work with me
Designing, preparing and facilitating a workshop can become an overwhelming experience. And, it doesn't have to.
Whether you have nothing on paper yet or, you just need a sparring partner to bullet-proof your workshop concept or you seek someone to facilitate your workshop - Together we can make your workshops work!
My clients rely on me as their
- Sparring partner (read: coach) or advisor
- Facilitator to design and deliver workshops or meetings
- Trainer to get your team of internal facilitators up to speed.
On which topic would you like to work with me? Let's find out how we can collaborate:
- Tell me what you struggle with
- Allow me to design a personalised plan for you
- Let's collaborate to make your next workshop work.
“Myriam helped us to think, reflect and ultimately create
- which lead to innovative and
very satisfying results!”
Eva-Maria Weidner, Director of Global Sales Communication - Lufthansa Group
Based on insights of behavioural economics, I help teams to get out of their own way. While the facilitator remains in charge of the process, the group will find solutions through collaboration.
The workshop concepts are experiential and non-digital. I apply techniques of design thinking and use inspiration from improv theatre.
With my approach, we make workshops work:
“Myriam created an experience, summed up by one member
of the team who said her methods were 'addictive'.”
Henry von Blumenthal, European Investment Bank Institute