October 14, 2020
Facilitator, find your message. A visual workshop with Ingrid Lill
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Are you still searching for your message? The terminology we use as facilitators may seem confusing for some of our clients. We must discover and use the right language that our audience understands, and this starts by considering the big picture of a brand.
I’m so excited for you to listen to this episode of workshops work because I’m joined by the incredible Ingrid Lill, a top brand strategist who helps coaches and consultants turn “confusing lingo into a clear message” that their client can understand.
Together, we talk about creative ways that you can better understand your clients and vice versa. We also discuss how you can use a “thinking pen” to help visualize a brand’s story and find your message.
Find out about
- What a brand strategist does and how they facilitate
- Why you need to put yourself in your client’s shoes
- How to gain a better understanding of your clients
- How to use the “thinking pen” to find your message
- Why you should avoid using technical language in your messaging
- A fun exercise to help you better understand your clients