May 26, 2021
114: How to facilitate alignment with Lindsay Uittenbogaard
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Alignment would be one of the first words added to the facilitation dictionary, but the concept can sometimes suffer with a reputation as a ‘washy’ or ‘soft’ topic.
Lindsay Uittenbogaard is leading the mission to change that perception completely,with a data-focused, scientific interpretation of what it means for teams to be aligned… and misaligned.
Join us in this episode as we explore what it means when a team is misaligned, how we can measure and improve alignment, and why – in the end – absolute alignment should never be the goal.
Sharpen your skill set by spending an hour with Lindsay – you won’t regret it!
Find out about
- How data can assess, measure, and predict convergence and divergence
- Why conversation is not always the best way to discuss alignment
- Why data is essential to understand alignment, but is not enough on its own
- How frameworks and systems offer us an entry point for improving alignment
- The difference between agreement and alignment
- The idiosyncrasies of misalignment in a remote working world
- Tips for listeners who are interested in working on team alignment