June 2, 2021
115: How to facilitate a winning culture with Viren Thakrar
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Every organisation has a culture. Whether its leaders pay attention to it or not. Leaving culture untouched is leaving money on the table and employee satisfaction up to chance.
That’s why Viren Thakrar founded In The Game – a consultancy that helps organisations build winning cultures, with the helping hand of facilitation.
Viren joins me in this episode to share the secrets he’s learned from years of work with team leaders and executives, as well as the story of how coaching junior soccer and selling sociometric training helped him hone his unique perspective on facilitation.
Find out about
- What it means to have a winning culture
- What Viren learned about facilitation from junior soccer coaching
- Why people leaving a business can actually be a measure of growth
- How to track culture’s impact on organisational success
- Which games, tools, and concepts Viren uses to facilitate culture
- The multi-faceted connections that make up our experience of work culture
- Where we should focus first if we want to build a winning culture