June 16, 2021
117: How to use systems thinking in facilitation with Johanna Tysk
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
It’s not uncommon for guests on workshops work to introduce new and unique angles to the practice of facilitation, but I should have known things would jump to another level when I invited transdisciplinary, systems-thinking, complexity-loving Johanna Tysk to the show!
Our conversation was intriguing, challenging, daring, and endlessly enjoyable.
Join us in this week’s episode for an exploration of systems thinking, object constellations, modern physics, and many more beautifully intertwined topics.
Find out about
- Johanna’s background and belief in transdisciplinary design
- What it looks like to disentangle different types of culture
- What happens when we use our bodies to help us understand, perceive, and solve problems
- Why letting go of our desire for control and embracing emergence will make us better facilitators
- How Johanna creates safe spaces in workshops for creative self-exploration and -identification
- Why the study of complexity needs communities to really make progress