August 11, 2021
125: A new way of thinking about hybrid work with Cliff Pollan
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
After a year and a half of panicked, rushed remote and hybrid work, we are long overdue a calm presence – a voice of reason. Someone to steer the ship and settle the stormy waters, to help us see sense and chart a path towards a more successful, enjoyable, and thriving hybrid work environment.
We need Cliff Pollan!
Cliff’s been navigating the depths of hybrid and remote work for decades – having penned articles about video calls before Zoom was even a noun and worked in hybrid-first companies before the internet even existed!
I invited Cliff to hold a conversation about hybrid work, what we need to take on (and leave behind) to make it succeed, and the role of facilitation in that success.
This conversation truly opened up a world of possibilities, perspectives, and positive ideas for me – I hope it will do the same for you!
Find out about
- The deeper-than-expected roots of hybrid work
- Examining and overcoming the linguistic traps in “remote work”
- Why agency is at the heart of successful hybrid teams
- Understanding hybrid work as a space, rather than just a collection of tools
- Navigating the ‘laws’ of video calls, visibility, and presence
- Facilitation as an essential professional and life skill
- Why we need to abandon the idea that the physical space is ‘the centre of the universe’