September 22, 2021
131: Facilitating Joy in Public with Jacques the Party Scientist
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Find out about
- Why synchronicity is fuel to the fire of public joy
- The steps Jacques follows to facilitate joy in public
- What an FIQ is and why lowering the barrier to participation can lie in raising the standard
- Why the success of a workshop hinges on the way we engage with disengagement
- How incremental, progressive actions can unify a group towards a shared experience they wouldn’t have thought possible
- The surprising impact physicality has on our self-knowledge, openness, and mood
Don’t miss the next show: Subscribe to the show with your favourite podcast player.
A huge thank you must go to SessionLab, the sponsor of Workshops Work. Claim your free two months of SessionLab Pro now – this deal is exclusive to Workshops Work listeners!
And if you prefer to watch our conversation, click here for the Youtube video.