February 9th, 2022
151:Building Culture by Bridging the Trust Gap with David Mead
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
David Mead is made for this podcast – and not because he’s a speaker, consultant, and communicator…
David’s commitment and insights into leadership have taken him across the world, where he coaches teams and leaders towards closer relationships, stronger cultures, and genuine trust.
In this episode, we explore what it means to build trust, create consistency, and stepping up into our responsibilities.
David is an inspiring professional speaker on company culture and leadership today – and you get to enjoy an hour of his wisdom for free.
Find out about
- How dissonance between our words and actions sow the seeds of distrust
- Why leaders need to double down on integrity and responsibility
- How to design workshops that set and meet your participants’ expectations
- The three character traits we display that signal we are trustworthy
- What it means to “show up to give” and why this changes everyone’s experience of your workshop
- How to find inspiration and prompts to implement behaviour change