March 30th, 2022
158:Facilitation Beyond the Workshop with Marilyn Zakhour
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
What will the most successful teams look like in the future of work? How is consultancy changing? How can businesses improve their knowledge management and sharing?
Believe it or not, Marilyn Zakhour and I manage to fit all of these topics (and several more) into this episode.
Marilyn is a fascinating person – from her multi-hyphenate career to her ease of conversation.
Since 2020, when she left her role as Head of Dubai Opera, she has been working with top executives to help them step into the future of work and prioritise collaboration over co-location.
Our wide-ranging conversation about big ideas felt more like a casual chat with a friend – and there are plenty more seats at the table for you to join us.
Find out about
- Why consultancy is increasingly about change and project management
- How the best remote teams embrace newness, rather than replicate tradition
- Why context is an essential precursor to outcomes in a workshop
- What happens when participant hear you use buzzwords and acronyms
- How Marilyn designs her workshop debriefs to encourage long-lasting behavioural change
- What great information management looks like in businesses (including facilitation ones!)
Don’t miss the next show: Subscribe to the show with your favourite podcast player.
A huge thank you must go to SessionLab, the sponsor of Workshops Work. Claim your free two months of SessionLab Pro now – this deal is exclusive to Workshops Work listeners!