June 01, 2022
The Art of Process Design - A Live Conversation with Michelle Howard, Jimbo Clark and Myriam Hadnes
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Process is a personal thing. We all have different ways of preparing workshops and designing their structure and flow.
When process design is so specific to each facilitator, is it possible to find a middle ground or a central truth?
That’s the crux of this episode – which isn’t a normal episode!
We recorded one of Michelle Howard’s NeverDoneBefore Seedlings sessions, following the group’s workshop on ‘process’. Jimbo Clark and I were the guests, as Michelle facilitated a conversation exploring our perspectives on process design, interspersed with questions from the Seedlings group.
It came together to be an examination of the core principles of process design, and the vast number of ways they can be expressed.
See the process behind our process and share in our learnings from this fascinating, riveting, and challenging experience.
Find out about
- Why authenticity sits at the heart of any successful workshop
- How variable process design can be between facilitators – without being right or wrong
- Why it helps to have a list of non-negotiables before a list of ‘want-to-haves’
- How to temporarily suspend power dynamics in your workshops
- What changes in process design for hybrid workshops
- How to build a relationship with a group before you even meet them