March 8th, 2023
Ingredients for a Memorable and Impactful Event with Jacques the Party Scientist
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Sign up to download the full transcript of the show.
What makes some events better than others? Is it the host, the setting, the purpose, or something else?
Jacques Martiquet is The Party Scientist — he’s experimented, tested, and explored the science of gathering and connecting for 10+ years — and he’s got some fantastic answers. Jacques has committed himself to the mission of spreading the health benefits of human connection. Creating more impactful events goes hand-in-hand with this.
Explore the art and science of connection and apply the best of the science to your next event. It might just transform the experience — for you and your attendees!
Find out about
- How Jacques has spent the last 10 years learning and experimenting with connection
- Why the worst thing that can happen to a group is an uncomfortable facilitator
- How to reclaim social pressure and use it in a positive way to help groups
- How physical movement can unlock groups and make connection feel easier
- Why not all prompts and props are made equally — and how you can select the right ones for the right moment
- What to do if you want to get more comfortable with rejection and role modelling
Watch the video recording of this episode on YouTube
Episode 131 with Jacques
How facilitators can work with Jacques