Bonus Episode: Behind the Scenes of the NeverDoneBefore Facilitation Festival
Since March 2020, almost 100 facilitators have collaborated to bring to life a bold vision: A 24 hours long, global facilitation festival.
In this bonus episode, Michelle Howard, collaborator and facilitator at the NeverDoneBefore facilitation festival (and guest on episode 043 of the podcast) interviews Myriam Hadnes who initiated the project and invited all podcast guests to host workshops in a way that they have never done before.
In this episode, you will hear about
- What facilitation means to me (Myriam Hadnes) and why it is so close to my heart to bring the community together.
- How the festival idea came to life.
- My biggest learnings from the process.
- What participants can expect
- How can we use the different time zones, participants will be joining from as bridges, uniting us instead of challenges we need to overcome.
Please join us at the festival. Get your festival pass at: www.neverdonebefore.org
Questions & Answers:
[01:54] What drives your enthusiasm for facilitation in general and NDB in particular?
[04:15] What have you learned about supporting collaboration?
[06:59] How does NeverDoneBefore fit into this picture you draw about the facilitation community?
[10:42] Can you tell us about this very collaborative and very new process of how NDB is organised?
[16:33] What can the audience expect to experience and what might people take away?
What do people need to know about the platforms and what if they feel nervous about not being good or skilled enough?
[24:28] What is the mindset that people shall bring to the event?
[26:32] What do you hope people will take away from the festival?
[33:34] What are the options to join and how can people sign up?