Bonus: A Fishbowl Conversation with 73 Guests
As part of the Virtual Collaboration Campus 2020, we invited all participants to join an inclusive Fishbowl conversation (similar to the one for Episode 50) around the question “What makes virtual workshops work?”.
A total number of 73 participants joined the Zoom call and we covered many topics around virtual workshops and virtual collaboration: What works and what doesn't? What are our best practices?
The questions we asked and answered:
- What makes virtual workshops work?
- What are your opinions on showing your personal space or having an artificial background?
- What kind of workshops can we only do in the analogue world that we cannot do in the virtual space?
- What can we learn from this crisis that would help us to have a better future?
- How can we use our facilitation skills to help to navigate the crisis?
- What rules do we need to make a “global society” instead of a “global economy” work?
Although I highly recommend keeping a pen and paper at hand to take notes, you can also just download mine!
A huge thank you must go to SessionLab, the sponsor of Workshops Work. Claim your free two months of SessionLab Pro now – this deal is exclusive to Workshops Work listeners!
Links to check