April 28, 2021
110: Facilitation as a Service with Aleksandra Potrykus-Majewska
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Aleksandra (Ola) Potrykus-Majewska knows the struggle of finding a great external facilitator when stuck in a corporate procurement system. But she also knows what it’s like to set out and find work as a solo facilitator.
That’s why she co-founded WeWent, a kind of matchmaking service for facilitators and companies.
Combining her deep knowledge in both sides of the collaboration, and now with several years of experience with WeWent, Ola is perfectly-placed to help facilitators understand how they can better appeal to their clients and vice versa.
This episode is not to be missed if you are serious about offering facilitation as a service.
Find out about
- What 10 years in corporate HR taught Ola and how it led to her co-founding WeWent
- Why procurement processes can limit the quality of workshops
- Why cultural fit is as important as professional expertise when hiring a facilitator
- The skills and certifications that are most in demand with Ola’s clients
- Ola’s thoughts on the different ways to promote yourself as a solo facilitator
- Why being rigid with methodologies and language can alienate potential clients
- Ola’s thoughts on pricing, based on her own experience and the facilitators she works with
A huge thank you must go to SessionLab, the sponsor of Workshops Work. Claim your free two months of SessionLab Pro now – this deal is exclusive to Workshops Work listeners!
And if the idea of NeverDoneBefore 2021, the community of facilitators, caught your attention; why not explore it in more detail now?