June 23, 2021
118: Unusual facilitation: Podcasting, theatre and audio-only platforms with Pilar Orti
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Facilitation is a creative practice, but I am constantly surprised by the intersections people find and create between it and other creative practices.
How about theatre? Podcasting? Audio-only social spaces?
Pilar Orti is interested in all of the above and has some fascinating insights to share from her experiments so far.
Join us in this episode of workshops work to explore facilitation using different creative media, the balance of process and outcomes, and for lots of light and laughter along the way.
Find out about
- How a career in theatre helped Pilar forge her path in facilitation
- Why Pilar purposefully hosts online workshops with a ‘rough’, messy background
- What it takes to facilitate an audio-only workshop
- Whether a medium like podcasting could be a valuable facilitation tool
- How facilitating through different media can empower teams to self-direct and collaborate
- Why the process of experimental workshops is inherently valuable, regardless of outcomes