August 18, 2021
126: The Paradox of Psychological Safety with Gustavo Razzetti
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Psychological safety is a bastion of facilitation, collaboration, and connection.
But has it reached a tipping point?
As the phrase permeates more corners of consultancy and the echelons of management, is it depreciating into another buzzword, losing its groundbreaking origins?
Gustavo Razzetti, acclaimed workplace culture consultant, will gladly admit that this is a controversial topic, but there are few better equipped to address it – and that’s what we set out to do in this episode of workshops work.
Join us for a challenging, inspiring, and rewarding discussion about the merits and limits of psychological safety.
Find out about
- Why a top-down focus on psychological safety has a fatal flaw
- How reflection and action at an individual level form true psychological safety
- Whether personal integrity is a more valuable metric to measure
- The Catch 22 of psychological safety and the tension between safety and conflict
- How subcultures influence and make up wider company cultures
- Healthy, manageable ways to introduce risk and conflict into workplaces