December 29th, 2021
145: Asking better questions to get cozy, juicy or real with each
other with Jed & Sophia Lazar
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
A game is just a game – silly, playful, and only useful for breaking the ice, right?
Not if you ask Sophia and Jed Lazar, who have designed a card game that helps participants share, listen, and connect in a deep way.
Cozy Juicy Real has been tried everywhere from kitchen tables to corporate board rooms and its founding partners attest to the same results – strengthened connection and communication.
So, how have they done it? What are the misconceptions about games that they’re proving wrong? And can a board game really hold space for people to share their true selves?
Listen in for the answers to these questions – and many more!
Find out about
- Jed & Sophia’s journey into facilitation, facilitating together, and creating Cozy Juicy Real
- How a game can be designed to hold space for a group
- How Jed and Sophia have learned to incentivise deep listening
- Why asking questions is a muscle we can grow, not an innate talent
- How Jed and Sophia safeguard participants whilst creating space for deep, emotional connection