June 08, 2022
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Community is on the rise. It was just a few episodes ago that I spoke with Anamaria Dorgo about facilitating communities, but in this episode I’m looking further into the future.
What do communities look like in the metaverse? Can we connect in digital spaces? What needs to change or emerge for us to find community in virtual or augmented reality?
Daniel Liebeskind is just the person to address this question, as the co-founder and CEO of Topia. In such a nascent industry, Daniel is as experienced as anybody. Topia launched in 2020 and is at the forefront of world-building and virtual communities.
Join us for a conversation that touches everything from facilitation and design to NFTs and decentralisation.
Find out about
- Why every community builder is a facilitator, even if they don’t realise it
- How prioritising accessibility helps us build stronger communities
- How Topia combines play, co-creation, and purpose to create communities in the metaverse
- Why your members need to bond with your platform as well as each other
- Why the best virtual worlds prioritise form and function ahead of visual beauty
- What tutorials and onboarding look like in a metaverse space – and why they’re so important