July 26th, 2023
Collaboration: Unlocking the Secrets to Successful Partnerships with Alison Coward, Rebecca Sutherns and Sunni Brown
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Alison Coward, Rebecca Sutherns and Sunni Brown are each exceptional facilitators in their own right, but that doesn’t mean they see things in exactly the same way.
They came together for this unique episode, a fireside conversation all about collaboration, and provided some incredible thoughts and reflections.
Pull up a chair by the fire and dive into the particulars of what it means to collaborate, how we can create the conditions for creative connection, and why the ‘right’ people will fail to collaborate without a deliberate structure.
Find out about
- Why facilitators have a glaring gap in their CV when it comes to collaboration
- What happens when we leave collaboration to chance… and how to fix the results
- Why solo and group work are both necessary for effective collaboration
- How boundaries, responsibilities, and limits help us become better collaborators
- Why creating an appropriate context makes such a significant difference
- What the difference is between collaboration and ‘collective thinking’
- Why it’s wrong to assume that the best outcome from a collaboration should amalgamate every view that’s been shared
Don’t miss the next episode: subscribe to the show with your favourite podcast player.