October 4th, 2023
Mind, Body, and Facilitation: Exploring Transformation with Joe Weston
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
Joe Weston has been helping individuals, teams, and companies look deeper within themselves for 30+ years. His unique mind-body approach — prioritising empowerment and resilience, but also great empathy and inclusivity — has taken him around the world and back again. And, now, it brings him to this podcast!
There is so much to ask Joe, it was a struggle to keep this to just one episode. Thankfully, we were able to cover a lot of ground.
We set out to try to understand how conflict can still be so prevalent, given all we know about our minds, bodies, and relationships. In the depths of that complicated question, we encountered even more to enjoy — from martial arts to somatic resonance.
Tune in and learn new ways to see your body, brain, relationships, and more.
Find out about
- What Joe has been practicing for the last 30 years and how his approach has evolved
- Why we still find ourselves in conflict, even with more knowledge than ever about how to navigate ourselves and our relationships
- How to understand your nervous system and how it relates to others’
- What respectful confrontation is and the four steps to follow if you want to try it
- How to approach a difficult conversation and navigate it healthily
- Why a conflictual situation needs us to go deeper into ourselves, rather than the other person
Don’t miss the next episode: subscribe to the show with your favourite podcast player.