October 25th, 2023
The Labyrinth of Corporate Facilitation: Power, Compassion, and Change with Breeze Dong, Gabor Bittera & Tobias Mayer
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
If you ever feel like facing a challenge as a facilitator, take on a large corporate client. Even better: work in-house as their facilitator!
Such environments present many challenges, from the practical logistics to the messy social elements. To dissect and understand the unique approach required in this situation, it makes sense to host a unique episode.
A fireside conversation, before a live audience of NeverDoneBefore community members, between three expert facilitators with varying backgrounds and a beautiful history between them.
So, join us for a deeper look at the art of facilitation in corporate settings. You stand to learn a lot!
Find out about
- Why facilitators aren’t usually hired to ‘fix’ things, even if that’s the original purpose
- How to get an organisation ready to change, before any change process begins
- Why it can be valuable to enter the room as a clear ‘difference’ to its established norms
- How our physical environment impacts our presence, emotions, and activity
- Why groups inherently seek balance — and how to use this with awareness in your work
- How to play with emotional, physical, and mental ‘balance’ in a safe and agreeable way
Don’t miss the next episode: subscribe to the show with your favourite podcast player.