April 6th, 2022
159: The role of facilitation when the world seems to fall apart with Quanita Roberson and Tenneson Woolf
Sign up to download the free 1-page summary.
In times of strife – whether it’s a global health crisis or our neighbours at war – what role does facilitation play? Can we hope to change the world one workshop at a time?
These are challenging questions with wide-ranging consequences, but I can think of few facilitators better equipped to answer them than Quanita Roberson and Tenneson Woolf.
Both have been guests on this show previously, but never together. Quanita and Tenneson’s Fire and Water Leadership Journey is a programme that shapes wise leaders, prioritising emotional healing and practices including Being the Circle Way, Story, Art of Hosting, Life Coaching, and Presentations of Learnings.
Join us as we explore the ever-increasing need for inner work, what it means to lead, and how we can use facilitation to serve our communities in troubled times.
Find out about
- Understanding the role of facilitation in times of crisis
- How to handle leadership in times of crisis – and how to handle bullies
- Why turning to each other might feel nice, but turning to ourselves matters more
- The dangers of inviting a group to a place that we have not been to ourselves
- Why facilitation tools will always be secondary to presence and inner work
- What happens when we prioritise witnessing, rather than discussing